Who's got the most powerful street-legal Mustang or fast Ford in the Midwest? We're going to find out! Next battle - 06/19/2012
The third event in our series will be held at Walsh Motorsports in Wixom, Michigan.
The rules are simple--"run whatcha brung, and hope you brung enough!" Competitors will be given a 30-minute window to make as many pulls and as much power as possible. In that time, the dyno is yours.
- Cars must be street-legal - Registered, insured (no temp or dealer tags)
- All cars will be subject to a visual safety inspection
- Cars must have full exhaust with tailpipes (for dyno exhaust system)
- Cars must have a driveshaft safety loop
- Drive tires must be ZR rated or competition tires
- Any and all combination of power adders allowed
Anyone interested in participating can submit his or her vehicle information to email@example.com. Please include name, address, info on car and combination, and a few low-res pictures (overall shot of the car, engine bay, and interior). Deadline for applications is 05/25/12. Contestants will be chosen by the MM&FF staff, and competitors will be contacted with more detailed event info.