Who's got the most powerful street-legal Mustang in the land? We're going to find out! First battle - 12/05/2011
The rules are simple--"run whatcha brung, and hope you brung enough!" Competitors will be given a 30-minute window to make as many pulls and as much power as possible. In that time, the dyno is yours.
- Cars must be street-legal - Registered, insured (no temp or dealer tags)
- All cars will be subject to a visual safety inspection
- Cars must have full exhaust with tailpipes (for dyno exhaust system)
- Cars must have a driveshaft safety loop
- All tires must be ZR rated or competition tires
- Any and all combination of power adders allowed
The event will be held at MM&FF Command Central in Tampa, Florida in our dyno facility using our Dynojet 224XLC chassis dyno.
Please send all applications to Pete.Epple@sorc.com. Please include name, address, info on car and combination, and a few low-res pictures. Deadline for applications is 10/28/11.
- Shop vs. Shop
- Forum vs. Forum
- Modular vs. Pushrod